Robinwood Inn Policies
Please read all of our policies before booking a cabin.
1. ACCOMMODATIONS: Every effort is made to assure accurate descriptions with no misrepresentation intended.Robinwood Inn will not be held responsible matters out of our control, e.g. noise, construction, weather, etc. Complaints regarding accommodations must be submitted prior to checkout for consideration by the Innkeepers.
2. CANCELLATIONS: Reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellations under 7 days and no shows will not receive a refund. There is no fee for moving a reservation -if it at least seven days prior to your stay. The cancellation fee is 5% of the total rental. (Minimum $25.00)
3. CHECK-IN: Check-In time is 4:00 p.m. Please remember that throughout the season each cottage at Robinwood Inn must be readied for occupancy within a limited time frame In many cases, cottages require maintenance repairs, additional cleaning time, and the like. Guest 's arrival at 4:00 p.m. allows time to ensure that cottages are clean and ready for occupancy and may lessen the waiting period. Early check-in may be available on a limited basis. To receive details, call and request information on early check-in.
4. CLEANING: To ensure that homes are well maintained, cleaning and cross-inspection will occur after each departure by Robinwood Inn. Guest is required to (A) Gather all trash and put in kitchen. (B) Wash and put away all dishes/pots/pans/silverware. (C) Ensure the home receives reasonable cleaning during your stay (D) Leave furniture and other contents in original location and condition.
5. FORMS OF PAYMENT: Cash, personal checks, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted. Robinwood Inn will send checks through the bank only once. There will be a $25 charge for any checks returned for insufficient funds or account closed and Guest's reservation would be cancelled immediately. All funds must be paid in U.S. currency.
6. LOCK-OUT POLICY: In the event a Guest is locked out of the home during the rental period, Guest may borrow a key by contacting the Inn Keepers. After business hours, the Guest must call (812) 988-7094 and leave a message if no one answers. You are responsible for all keys given out for the rental of your unit. If you do not return the keys to the Inn at your departure, you could be charged for the price to change the locks and make new keys.
7. MAINTENANCE/REFUNDS: All equipment in each home should be in working order. Please report any inoperative equipment or problem with the cabin to Inn Keepers promptly! Robinwood Inn will make every reasonable effort to have the problem corrected. Under no circumstances will there be a reduction of rent or refund for loss of utilities, mechanical failure of air conditioning, heating unit, dishwasher, washer, dryer, TV, VCR, blender, appliances, or any other problems that guests fail to alert owners of during their stay. While rare, hot tubs are subject to temporary closing due to extenuating circumstances. No refund or rent reductions will be given if this occurs. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER INCLUDING SNOW, ETC.
8. HOT TUBS: No children under the age of 18 allowed in the hot tubs. All guests are expected to follow all hot tub rules provided with your check-in information.
9. OCCUPANCY: The number of Guests occupying a property is limited to the number stated on your paperwork. These limits are strictly enforced. All cottages are limited to families, couples, or adults 24 years of age or older. Exceeding the specified occupancy, or not being 24 years or older at time of rental constitutes a breach in the lease agreement and will lead to termination without refund of rent and possible credit card charges. (See Security Deposit/Damages # 16).
10. KIDS: The Robinwood Inn requires that parents supervise children at all times. Especially with regard to fire and water features, landscaping, furnishings (antiques) and resident animals. Supervising is not a spectator sport, please prevent them from harming themselves or destroying any of the above. Children under 18 are not allowed in the hot tubs. We also request that parents strictly monitor your child's noise levels as to ensure all guests have a quiet and relaxing stay.
11. INN HOURS: 9:00 A M. - 5:00 P.M. Monday - Sunday. We are open year around. Holiday hours do apply. CHECK-IN TIME 4:00 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT TIME 11:00 A M.
12. PERSONAL PROPERTY: Robinwood Inn will not be responsible for personal items. Guests must send a prepaid envelope or package for return shipment. No CODs.
13. PETS: Sociable pets are permitted. Sociable means: friendly towards other animals and people, and does not bark excessively when inside, outside, or when left alone in cabin. Pets are not allowed on furniture or in beds. If a pet is left inside the rental unit unattended, it must be crated at all times. Shutting pet in bed or bathroom as a substitute for crating is not permitted. Violation of these policies can result in immediate eviction with no refunds. A $30 pet fee is required. Additional fees may be charged to Guest credit card to cover cost of cleaning, spraying, etc. INDIANA Laws with regards to SERVICE ANIMALS are followed.
14. SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited inside all Robinwood Inn units. You are allowed to smoke on the exterior decks and porches, but please do not flip the butts in the yards, fireplaces or outside; only use ashtray or something comperable to put out cigarettes. If evidence of smoking inside the unit, there will be a $275 charge put on the guest’s credit card
15. RESERVATIONS: There is at least a two night minimum. Last minute cancellations occasionally provide units to become available. To make a reservation: A) Plan the vacation dates: B) On-line availability and quick, convenient online booking can be found at http://www.robinwoodinn.com or call (812) 988-7094: C) One half of the total of your stay must be paid at the time you make a reservation with a credit card D) Once unit is reserved, a confirmation will be e-mailed immediately to Guest. The remaining balance will be charged one day before your arrival.
16. RESERVATIONS FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR: Robinwood Inn absolutely loves our return guests! Reservations for the next year will be accepted. All next year reservations booked in current year are subject to price increase.
17. SECURITY DEPOSIT/DAMAGES A credit card number must be provided for damages. Guest will be responsible for any damages or theft. Please report any damage upon occurrence. GUESTS CREDIT CARD WILL BE USED AS DAMAGE PAYMENT. Charges to Guest's card may include, but are not limited to: damages over and above normal wear and tear, pet damage, theft, excessive cleanup, unreturned keys, unauthorized late check-outs. If a fee is charged, an email will be sent to the Guest explaining the reason.
18. SUBSTITUTION/NON-AVAILABILITY: Should the unit confirmed by Guest become unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Robinwood Inn will inform Guest immediately and/or prior to check-in whenever possible. Every attempt to relocate Guest to another unit will be made, unless the guest requests a full refund, in which case all monies will be refunded.
19. FURNISHINGS: The Robinwood Inn has furnished the unit with basic needs for housekeeping, cooking, etc. Linens, pillows and bedspreads are provided. Paper towels, condiments, and cleaning supplies are not provided. Firewood is provided by Robinwood Inn October-March for the interior wood burning fireplaces only. Cottages with permitted outside fire pits, wood is usually, but not always supplied. WIFI is provided. Hot tubs, whirlpools and other special amenities are expected to be well maintained by guests, failure to do so could result in a additional cleaning or repair charge to your credit card.
20. INNKEEPERS SHALL PROVIDE: The property shall be in safe, clean condition and shall meet the building and housing codes. Owner repairs shall be made upon proper notification.
21. LATE CHECK-OUT Unauthorized late check-outs shall cause the tenant to be charged up to twice the daily rental rate for any portion of day the tenant remains on/in the premises. This rent plus any and all legal fees or other expenses resulting from this late check out shall be paid by the tenant.
22. MAINTENANCE HOURS: Someone is on duty from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM seven days a week. There is a after hours emergency number in all cottages. All calls will be returned, but only true emergencies will be handled after maintenance hours.
23. FAIR HOUSING ROBINWOOD INN conducts business without respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or family status of tenant.